WHO CAN REQUEST PROCTORING?
DePaul University Suburban Campuses offer exam proctoring services at Naperville, O’Hare and Oak Forest. Although we try to accommodate all reasonable requests for proctoring, some conditions do apply.
- DePaul students who are enrolled in online or correspondence courses at OTHER institutions. (Proctoring is not available for DePaul courses, whether campus based or online)
- The general public on a fee basis. Proctoring is limited to college or university level academic exams only.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT?
The request may be submitted in the following ways:
- E-mail the request form to the respective campus administrator by saving the form and sending it as an attachment.
- Fax the completed form to the respective campus.
- Completed forms may be dropped off at the Administrative Desk at the respective campus.
150 West Warrenville Road
Naperville, IL 60563
Fax (630) 548-1963
Oak Forest Campus
16333 South Kilbourn Avenue
Oak Forest, IL 60452-4614
Fax (708) 633-9095
8770 W. Bryn Mawr Ave.
Fax (312) 476-3680